Pages

Saturday, June 13

ok here it is ....MMSC5 !!!!!!!!

http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ YOu can enter it too! come join us for some FUN FUN FUN and madness!!!!!!!!!!



I figured with Fathers day coming up I would honor my father with this card.



Here is the Recipee.....



6 varied colored buttons

1 brown ribbon

prima flowers from the calypso tin 64 pc (I distressed them...and added my own home made flower)

paper is from kc and company box of 180
*i think thats the amt. it came in a pink 12x12 box

and then i used some standard small brads,

& making memorie daubers to distress the edges



Hope you Like it =)




8 comments:

  1. I love it, sure your daddy will appreciate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing. I just love your take on the sketch, your square center tweak looks great :) Great colors and the ribbon is geogeous. Thanks so much for playing again this week. I enjoy stopping by your blog..my dear fellow ice skater ;)
    p.s. what jump are you up to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, Ashley! Thanks for playing this week, keep going for the Grand prize! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow its stunning i'm sure he will love it
    huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card for Dad!! Thanks for playing with us. Hope you will play again next week!

    Carolyn, MMDT member
    Great blog candy giveaway throughout June
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice father's day card, Ashley! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Hope to see you next week!

    Sue
    http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do not need Mr. Linky if you are going to do blog candy..I would be happy to help you spread the word :) I have a Can Can Blog Candy side bar link area I could add you. Just let me know when you have it up. Good luck with that.. We will do some more skate chat when i have more time :) I have to get everything ready for Tuesday Midnight Madness Post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful Father's Day Card!! Love your take on the sketch, colors and that beautiful ribbon! Thanks for playing with the MMDT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->