Pages

Sunday, June 13

For my Dad





Just a Card I made for my dad for the shaby tea room Challenge, and the Basic Grey Color Challenge. I had been wanting to create a Shabby vintage-ish card but to be honest the style I like I often to be honest (stink) at making. Somehow though my juices started flowing tonight and I love love love how it came out. I used my mind eyes papers and printed out the dad phrase and then distressed it printed newspaper ad from cp... and VUALA vintage on a budget! I love free things.

4 comments:

  1. very original thi card; I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a-mazing, Ashley!!!!! I {heart} every single element you incorporated into your design! Thanks for sharing your talents with us in the Tea Room week after week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card darlin,thanks so much for joining in with this fortnights BasicGrey Challenge :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your amazing details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->