Pages

Sunday, June 13

Wahoooo My first PTI stamped card

Im soooo excited to share this card with you guys ! first off I recently like this week just received my first order from Paper Trey. It was funny I because I had been looking at some cards and I found that the majority of the cards I loved were made using PTI stamps and stuff... so since I have been selling my stamping up stamps lately *some* I used that money and purchased PTI .. I got two sets... Handwritten Notes and Everyday button Bits... For this card I used the Everyday button bits. I also purchased Two ribbons. " Simply Chartruese and Aqua Mist " Finally I got hot pink gemstones, and small stamp set woman of life addition. So hopefully more new cards to come. But Im really happy that I was able to make a set for my card and crop it It actually looks the same in person as it appears in the photo!!!! Hope you all like it.

3 comments:

  1. I can tell you know you are totally hooked. Their stamps are awesome. There is a new release toninght. You should stop over and see. They have some wonderful new set coming out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PTI family. Your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->