Pages

Sunday, August 22



Hey Hey ! Ok so today has been a Rainy day, both literally and in the saying. I have sat here in my room watching insanely weird movies....yea I like sci fy =) Anyway have been kind of lazy lately. Im not sure if it is because I have been soooo busy lately with skating and training. Or from work.... and now school is about to start, its depressing I want it to END!!!!! The good news is this is my last year in college!! wahooo and then IM DONE. Ok soo anyway Ill get to the good stuff. For this challenge I made a scrap layout... but I honestly wasnt happy with how it photographed.... Sooo I decided to make such a simple (sorta) and refreshing card. It came out soooo whimsical and pretty ink pink. I personally think that the whole white pink red and green color pallete just might be one of my favs. Ahhhhh

Ok so I just ran because I forgot that I was cooking corn meal and milk.. its a spanish thing called "creme of corn" and its delicious. buttt i left the stove on and it turned in to creme of ash. and almost a disaster. THank God that I remembered and flew to the kitchen just in time. Phew! ok well here are my submissions for the Shabby Tea Room...










4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty in pink ... such lovely designs from you this week, Ashley! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! The background paper is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable projects, Ashley! I love that card. The paper you used is so pretty, and I love that fun doily with its layered flowers. Sweet layout, too. Thanks for sharing these with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->