Pages

Tuesday, October 12

Time to share some cards



Hello everyone,
Sorry that I have gone MIA yet again. This semester of college has proven to be quite hard ! Not so much academically, but more so in terms of TIME !!!! I have been trying my best and its paying off, both in skating and school, but I wont lie I am def. exhausted and MISSSSSSSS crafting. I still make my cards weekly but I hardly have time to just sit around relax sip some coffee and craft.*hehehe.

On a GREAT Positive note: my skating is paying off and even though I feel wiped out everyday lol I am starting to land my dbl axel and triple sal consistently and am fixing some other details in other triples. Its all coming together! I am almost done with my new short program, and as soon as I finish I am going to video tape and post here on FB. I'm sooo excited to share it with you all! Then I will start my long program (it is sooo long ) lol Anyway I actually made this card like a month ago, but it took forever for me to take photos and upload them! I hope you all enjoy it

xoxo
Ashley





1 comment:

Leave me a comment Here ---->