Pages

Monday, November 28

Finally a card post =)



Hi blog friends ! Wow it seems like forever * again * I promise I am coming back now though lol Life has been crazy adjusting to the crazy intense skating training and all the *extra training that comes with it (ballet, cardio, pilates, strength training) It's all worth it , although I really
miss my family , I am seing some really great progress and I am totally inspired to continue this is the year I'm shooting for NATIONALS =) One step at a time though right?

ANyway I have been so busy working on a large card order 50 6.7x6.7x4 boxes and 6 cards in each that is 300 cards ! YIKES........... I just went home for thanksgiving and got more orders as well. I have been slacking on posting my pictures but I am going to be on top of that I miss blogging alot. It's just a challenge because I still don't have my bookshelves or proper crafting area, hopefully by the New Year I will be 100% settled (ahh th

e joys of moving) I just actually yesterday flew back in and brought another suitcase full of supplies YAY~ ok enough of my silly rambling .
I wanted to share a lovely Christmas card I made for Polka Doodles Christmas challenge using their wonderful Magical Winter CD all available from Polkadoodles web site. Not because im on the DT , but just honestly the stamps are wonderful and the Cds are so versatile and well PERFECT! I used a paper trey ink sentiment and some home made seam binding to tie the card all together , I hope you like it !



Hugz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley:) I was just thinking about you the other day actually!!I am so delighted that your doing well..
    Your card is simply `Gorgeous` way to go you the PD DT...
    Phew thats some card order for you!!!
    Well it`s a delight to catch up..all that hard work will be paid off for you soon!!!It`s nearly 2014!! WoW can you believe it,anyways enough of my rambling!Glad your doing well,
    Take Care and enjoy the rest of your week:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Ashley souns like you have been sooooo busy training
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->