Pages

Friday, January 20

Polka Doodles week three and blog candy


Hey everyone sorry I have been gone for a little while, things have been quite crazy with my skating an traveling back and forth from Fl to Ny . Its all worth it though as I see my dreams appearing a little closer every day . Anyway for this awesome challenge I used the Pretty Tuff Polka Doodle cd, for the awesome stars and stripes papers and stamp image. I added some cool PTI stamps to create a fun "rock star" theme. A little glitter here a little glitter there and BAM you have a "ROCKIN" card.


2 comments:

  1. just loving your card, the guitar looks great, a perfect card for a guy
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the guitar you have added to the image; great touch.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->