Pages

Saturday, September 29

Polka Doodles Fun

Good afternoon Blogfriends ! Wow it has been a while. I have gotten caught up in LIFE. As you all know I moved last year to NY to pursue my skating dreams... My new training regiment is very intense and well worth it however, I find myself EXHAUSTED come the end of the day and by then I hardly have the energy to crawl into bed let alone craft much. I am slowly finding the time and I thoroughly enjoy it when I do get a chance to craft and create. Hopefully soon I will be back up to posting weekly! Anyway, Polka Doodles has a challenge this week to make a card while incorporating the color teal and using you favorite holiday as the theme. As a part of the DT I just couldn't resist this one. All of the products used are from the polka doodles website. I hope you like it and would love for you to join in on the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment Here ---->