Pages

Monday, October 8

Stars and COlor Challenge

Hey guys its Ashley, I had the time to make a cute little boy *or girls Birthday gift card. I followed and played along with the EmbellishCardsMagazine Stars Color trend challenge. I love the color combo its always my go to boys color pallete. I have been MIA for a while but I have been coming back and I find myself excited to craft again. I was also invited by a friend to do a craft fair this weekend so that really inspired me to get crafting !!!! I can not wait to share and post pictures from this upcoming Sunday. I have never done a craft fair before so this is very very very exciting for me... Anyway I hope you like it and leave lots of comments I love getting to know fellow bloggers and appreciate all comments. Until the next post ... HUGSSSS***






1 comment:

Leave me a comment Here ---->