Pages

Tuesday, August 27

Craft dash 24

Hello friends,
Ashley here again with another craft dash challenge. I just love these challenges don't you ? Paulina and the whole design team are so sweet and have such gr8 taste. This challenge was unique for me as I don't think I have made a card using the given color pallet of light orange, rose pink and a cornflower blue.CD_24

 At first I almost didn't want to join bc those colors intimidated me, but then again since when do I back down from a challenge? Well I decided to go with some flowers and had to use my new mama elephant stamp set .... I must say its amazing how creativity is sparked when you have a time constraint.... well I also decided to document it ....   lately I love video taping my projects but I realized that the quality is terrible. So I called in some back up and the lovely Laura Sterckx helped me out.  I am such a newbie and didn't realize that I had to make adjustments with a video editor. Well the good news is I found an editor that was easy to use ....the bad news is it made vep files which can't be shown on YouTube or Blogger. ... so I had to look for another. ...which didn't allow me to mute some of the video....the search lasted 3 days partially because I came down with a major case of get this bronchitis AND sinusitis. .. so I have been in bed most of the day...and for those that follow my skating that means no skating either :( 

Anywhoooo finally yesterday I found an editing program that I really do love**** and was able to fix up my little video...now the quality is terrible but I'm hopefully getting a new camera soon , and some much needed natural light lamps.  But hey its a start and I'm sure it will only get better , so check it out on youtube :)



Hugsss Ashley




   
     
   
   

10 comments:

  1. what a lovely card - such a nice design and good use of the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley I'm so glad you decided to enter this challenge and work with the three colors. You made a lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too I am so happy to have found a new color trio I can work with. =)

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful CAS card - I love the stamps and colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card-- great stamping!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Im learning how to use the floral stamps little by little ;)

      Delete
  5. So impressed by your wee video - I love to see people making videos for the challenge - it looks great1
    Your card is gorgeous too - love how you offset the flowers.
    thanks for joining in the 10 Minute Craft dash Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Great stamping job. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->