Pages

Saturday, August 17

Quick dash for boys

Hello Blog friends, it's Ashley and I cant wait to share this post with you... I am so happy today, I was able to resume my ballet classes after my one month hiatus, this means that since my back tolerated it this coming monday I will be back on the ice! Well not jumping but at least stroking around and building up my endurance *** Wahoo*** ... Okay but enough about that let's get to what you all want lol the CARDS okay well today it's all about Quick Boy cards. Lately I have heard alot of friends tell me they lack Creative MOJO when it comes to designing masculine cards especially for boys. I think I initially felt the same way but recently I have absolutely loved making youthful boy cards. in fact just the other day I purchased a stamp set just for one stamp it contained ( a sneaker ) haha ... anyway I made a video for you guys ... me  making the card shown here for the 10 minute craft dash.. it took me around 9 minutes and change ...  I really love these challenges especially right now because I am not supposed to be sitting for long periods of time... okay well take a look at my video if you have the time and want to lol It has another card in there that I have not posted on my blog yet =) =)
Watch my Youtube Video here


 CD_23

9 comments:

  1. So glad that you will be back skating this week. You must be quite relieved! Fabulous card and love those sneakers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karon, yes I am Sooooo relieved its been a journey that is for sure.

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love that shoe stamp and the layout and the colors are perfect for a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are well and back on the ice!! Take it slow and enjoy the ride!!! Happy Skating Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ! I am so glad to be back =) I def. will take it slow though =) Hugz

      Delete
  5. Yay for back to skating, and yay for MOJO!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lydia, I hope you are well!!! I saw this card today and thought of you!
    http://glitterink.blogspot.com/2013/09/silhouette-card-casology.html

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment Here ---->